To submit an opening, click here.
Airport Administrative Services Specialist - City of Prescott
Organization: City of Prescott
Date Needed: 08/01/2020
Post Until: 07/17/2020
City: City of Prescott
Education Needed: Bachelor's degree
Experience: 3-5 years
Description & Details
POSITION SUMMARY: This position is the introductory face of the Airport and has extensive, direct contact with the public, air travelers, current and prospective tenants, governmental officials, and must be responsive to questions, complaints and requests. Customer service is extremely important to this position and a Core belief of the City of Prescott.
• Extensive work with City of Prescott databases including Munis, Lucity, and Laserfiche.
• Process invoices, assure contract compliance and inspections, and reconcile accounts payable/receivables.
• Prepare professional reports and create summaries of data from complex records.
• Assists with marketing, public relations, social media, and website development and maintenance.
• Track and purchase supplies for terminal, hangars, operations/maintenance, administration, and vending.
• Manage and reconcile credit cards and financial statements for airport staff.
• Manage, organize, and deliver complex events, activities, and meetings including food service arrangements.
• Maintain and/or coordinate calendars and make meeting, facility, and travel arrangements for senior staff.
• Assist in public meeting scheduling, notifications, delivery, recording, and creation of minutes.
• Track and order fuel used by Airport.
• Track and communicate airline service enplanements, operations and cancelled flights.
• Work with Airport staff to process requests for airfield access, including creating security badges (TSR 1542), driver training/badges (FAR Part 139), and handling Sensitive Security Information (TSR 1520).
• Greet customers and answer incoming calls, professionally communicate information, receive and document concerns, and refer customers to proper staff for assistance.
• Assist with hangar and tie-down rentals and waitlists; and prepare use agreements, contracts and billing instructions for each unit at time of rental or cancellation of agreements.
• Perform additional duties as required.
Education and/or Experience:
• Three-years of administrative experience in customer relations, basic accounting and business practices, policies and procedures, or any equivalent combination of education, training, and experience that provides the requisite knowledge, skills, and abilities for this job.
• One-year airport, airline, or aviation experience or a Bachelor degree relating to aviation, public or business administration.
• One-year public sector administrative experience is preferred.
• Applicants must have completed two-years (60 credit hours) of related college coursework.
• Possess a valid Arizona Class D motor vehicle operator’s license with a good driving record.
Licensing, Certification, and Other Requirements:
• Selected candidate must be able to pass TSA-mandated 10-year security background investigation, pre-employment drug test, fingerprint background check, and driver record check.
How to Apply / Contact: